Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog Updates

Thank you to all who attended the annual meeting last night. I heard that there was some feedback regarding the blog. Please take some time to comment on this post with your suggestions and ideas.

I have set up a section at the bottom of the page where folks can communicate with each other by sharing a link to items they are buying or selling. Simply Email your link to krisandsharon@hotmail.com (ex. craigslist link ) and I will post in to the blog. Also let me know when you would like it removed.

I am new to blogging and by no means am I a web designer but I would happy to try and accommodate any requests. If there is anyone out there who is a blogger expert, please Email me at krisandsharon@hotmail.com as I would love to learn how to do more.

Thank you all for your excitement around our community blog.

-Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment