I am so happy to see so many of us enjoying our community pool. What a fantastic amenity that we all get to enjoy. I ask that you please make note of the points below so that we can all continue to enjoy the pool this summer season and beyond!
- If you see children under 15 without a parent, please speak up! Politely send them home and tell them to feel free to return with a parent / guardian.
- If you bring snacks, please be sure to pick up what you drop.....we don't want to attract ants!
- Please throw away your trash when you leave.
- If you open an umbrella, please close it when you leave. With the recent windy activity, 2 umbrellas have been destroyed because they were left up and open.
- When the pool cleaner comes, you may be asked to get out ouf the pool. Please be polite! We should be thankful to have a clean pool.
Thank you all, see you at the pool!